LMC’s clinical network is comprised of 9 Healthcare Centres of Excellence, in 3 provinces (Ontario, Alberta and Quebec). LMC is proud to have been nominated for 2014’s Best Workplaces in Canada award.
LMC provides three industry-leading programs:
- Specialist healthcare (publicly-funded) - representing the largest non-academic group of Endocrinologists globally
- Nationally-accredited Diabetes Education Program
- Canada's largest Clinical Research network specializing in Diabetes innovations
Our rapidly expanding team is always in need of Medical Office Administers who can work for us on a full-time basis at our various sites.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Checking in patients (reception/registration) and checking out patients (scheduling follow ups)
- Responding to all telephone inquires and retrieving and returning messages daily from the voice mail system
- Completing physician's daily tasks and assignments (Outbox)
- Liaising with medical laboratories/physician offices for appropriate patient documentation
- Management of all patient appointments appropriately and physicians' schedules
- Medical assistant support when required
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and shipments (site specific)
- Preparing and pulling charts when necessary
- Ordering office and medical supplies, when required
- Assist with external referrals to other specialists and programs (i.e. specialists, tests etc)
- Complete third party forms & letters when required
- Providing required information to billing clerk to complete Medical Billing and claims rejections when required
- Process patients accounts receivable (credit card, debit, cheque & cash payments) when required
- Downloading dictated files onto medical software system
- Medical Office Experience and/or Medical Office Assistant Diploma
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good multi-tasking skills - must be able to operate and manage multi-line phone system and large amount of patient groups
LMC seeks dynamic individuals who embrace learning and innovation opportunities and those who contribute to great visioning.
Why LMC might be right for you!
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Pension contribution matching
- Education allowance (days and funding)
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Appreciation Days Off
- Additional Holiday Closure
- Opportunities to work with internationally renowned Endocrinologists
- State of the art Electronic Medical Records (EMR) environment
If you want to be part of this exciting team, please submit your resume to LMC. We thank all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that your resume will be kept on file for up to a year and you will be considered for all relevant positions during that time.